top of page

Maple Oaks

Saline, Michigan


Maple Oaks is located on North Maple Road near downtown Saline, Michigan.  All of the homes have been built and sold.  Maple Oaks was our first neuro-inclusive neighborhood, and was developed and completed between 2017-22.  Approximately 33% of the thirty-four (34) homes were purchased by I/DD adults, their families, caregivers, and other homebuyers with school-age I/DD children; the remaining 67% were purchased by neurotypical homebuyers who have embraced living in a neuro-inclusive neighborhood with I/DD neighbors.

bottom of page